Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we invite you to take note of the following information:
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is AHSI S.p.A. – Viale delle Industrie, 33 – 20881 Bernareggio MB (VAT number and C.F. 02481080964)
Internal Data Processor
Internal Data Processor on behalf of the Data Controller is: Luca GIGLIOTTI – Administrative Director of AHSI S.p.A. and domiciled there for the office.
People in charge of processing personal data
The complete list of external managers and persons authorized to process the processing is kept and can be consulted at the internal Data Processor.
- Purpose of the treatment
The processing of the personal data provided is aimed at the following:
- a) management and execution of the contract (for example relationships with clients, suppliers, commercial agents, etc.)
- b) any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations
- c) protection of contractual rights
- d) internal statistical analysis
- e) marketing activities by sending promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those involved in the activity
- f) management of curricula.
The legal basis of the processing is the contract, as well as the explicit consent.
- Processing methods
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized by telematic form and entered in the relevant databases, which can be accessed by persons authorized to process the data.
The processing may also be carried out by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services, necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes.
All data processing operations are implemented in such a way as to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- Data retention period
The data provided will be kept for the period defined below:
- until the complete execution of contracts stipulated for sale / purchase and technical assistance
- until the consent of the interested party is revoked, as regards personal data relating to potential customers, collected on the ahsi.it site
- until the end of the mandates with the commercial agents
- for a period of 10 (ten) years, as regards the personal data received with the curricula of the candidates.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated in point 2, the data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments
- financial administrations or public institutions in fulfillment of regulatory obligations
- external professionals involved in the execution of the contract
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights
- customers in the context of procurement / subcontracting contracts.
- Rights pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679
We inform you that as an interested party you have, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the other rights listed below, which you can assert by making a specific request to the Data Controller and / or the Data Processor, as indicated in point 1 :
Art. 15 – Right of access
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information regarding the processing.
Art. 16 – Right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Art. 17 – Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the Data Controller is obliged to act accordingly without undue delay.
Art. 18 – Right to limit the processing
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for as long as necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such data
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of the processing itself, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court
- d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 of the Regulations, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Art. 20 – Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an electronic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments. by the Data Controller to whom he provided them.
In exercising their rights relating to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to the other, if technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Right to object
The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the Regulation, including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art. 22 – Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling
The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person in a similar way.
- Revocation of consent to treatment
Please note that, pursuant to art. 7 of the Regulation, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing is recognized:
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- by AR mail to: AHSI S.p.A. – Viale delle Industrie, 33 – 20881 Bernareggio MB (Italy)
Bernareggio, 25 maggio 2018 Il Titolare del Trattamento