VAC MED 12 is an IVD device, designed for sealing biospecimens with High Vacuum Technology and Protective Modified Atmosphere, in special IVD certified bags
VAC MED 12 allows different operating modes, perfect for both operating theaters’ and pathology labs’ needs
– Storing formaldehyde fixed biospeciments in pathology labs, where it is necessary to reduce space occupied. (high vacuum)
– In operating theaters, for formalin-free conservation of biological samples, thet will be sent to pathology labs. (high vacuum + protective Modified atmosphere to preserve biospecimens’ morphology, in pre-diagnosis phase )
- Made entirely of AISI 304 Scotch Brite stainless steel
- Preserving and sealing samples inside bags with high vacuum technology + Protective Modified atmosphere. Using a special pharma- gas mixture allows the inhibition of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, ensuring perfect conservation of biospeciments, without formalin.
- The widest choice of different bags in the market. VAC MED 12 allows using standard or self-supporting bags for vacuum or Protective Modified Atmosphere storage.
- “EVC” system (Electronic vacuum control) electronic sensor to guarantee the best vacuum and gas performance in any weather / temperature / altitude
- HEPA filters and charcoal filters for stand-alone operability. Fume extraction option, for a longer filter duration.
- LED electronic board with 9 storable programs
- 9-level extra-vacuum for liquid-rich products
- Double sealing plate for perfectly sealed bags